Articles & Publications
13 LWDN Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers 2019; Dooley Named Lawyer of the Year
Aug 15, 2018
Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan, PLLC is pleased to announce that 13 lawyers have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide," says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan, PLLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2019 The Best Lawyers in America list:
• Craig R. Allen - Construction Law, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
• C. Christopher Brown - Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
• C. Douglas Dooley - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Litigation - Insurance
• Alan B. Easterly - Insurance Law, Transportation Law, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
• James F. Exum III - Insurance Law
• Brad A. Fraser - Construction Law
• William E. Godbold - Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
• Marc H. Harwell - Construction Law, Insurance Law, Transportation Law
• D. Randall Mantooth - Insurance Law
• Gary S. Napolitan - Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
• David W. Noblit - Insurance Law, Mediation
• Meredith B. Weaver - Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
• Thomas A. Williams - Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
In addition, attorney C. Douglas Dooley was recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2019 "Lawyer of the Year" for Litigation - Insurance in the Chattanooga area.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
Leitner Williams is proud to offer our clients the opportunity to receive e-mail newsletters on various topics of the law.